Alexa setup instructions
Where are the settings in the Alexa app?
Once you are successfully logged into the Amazon Alexa application, you can manage the settings for your Alexa from there. It is easy to get started with your virtual assistant. All you need is to turn it on, proceed with the setup instructions by walking through the process and you will be ready to get most of it. The Alexa app settings allow users to customize things according to their preferences.
To access the Alexa app settings, you can proceed with the step-by-step guidelines we have shared below:
- To access the Alexa app settings, open the Alexa application on your Android or iOS device.
- Now, log in to the application using the Amazon account username and password (if you have not logged in yet). Or, you can also log in to the Alexa app by visiting alexa.amazon.com using the web browser.
- From here you can go to the settings and manage the settings and ask for your preference for the Alexa app.
How to update the privacy settings in the Alexa app?
One of the major concerns of users after the Alexa setup is updating the privacy settings. Amazon keeps adding new features to Alexa to provide users with better control over their privacy and security. For example, after the Alexa setup, you can use it for an entire year and at the end, you can ask Alexa to delete everything you have previously set.
Just make sure that you have properly followed the Alexa setup instructions to complete the setup process. Else, you will find trouble in accessing the settings or using the Alexa app.
Here is how you can manage the privacy settings on your Alexa app:
- Open the Alexa app.
- Go to the “More” menu.
- Click on the ” settings”>>” Alexa privacy”>>” manage your data”.
- From here to toggle on the ” Automatically delete recordings” option.
You can also change the Alexa settings using your voice recordings for the research. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the ” settings”.
- Click ” Alexa privacy”.
- Choose ” manage your Alexa data”.
- Toggle off on the ” use of voice brief recordings” option.
We hope that these simple guidelines will let you manage the Alexa app settings for your device. The provided instructions are easy and let you handle the settings without trouble. But, if you still have a doubt or there is any other technical query not letting you do the task, get in touch with the team of experts.