How do I install Alexa for free?
The Amazon Echo smart speakers come with the smart voice assistant known as Alexa. This smart voice assistant makes your daily life more convenient for the users. Although the user does not need to buy the Echo device for using the smart services, you can download the Alexa for windows and start using the smart services. In this post, we are sharing the simple steps to do that task. Here, we are providing easy instructions to download the Alexa app for Windows 10.
Install Alexa app for Windows 10
For the installation of the Alexa app for your PC, you can visit the Microsoft store and get the app. All you need is to tap on the “get” option and launch the Alexa app once the download process gets complete. Here is the step you need to follow for this:
- Tap on the “Magnifying Glass” icon present in the “Bottom Right” corner of the screen.
- Now, type the “Microsoft store” in the search bar, and hit the “Ok” button.
- In the search box, type “Alexa” and hit the enter button.
- Now from the result list appearing, you need to click on the “Alexa” app; you can find the “Blue app” icon for the application on your screen.
- Hit the “Get” button for downloading the application on your Windows computer. You can see the progress bar appearing on the screen. Wait until the download process gets completed.
- After the app download is completed, hit the “Launch” for the installation on your system.
- After this, set up the “Alexa app”.
- Now, you have to sign in to the account using the amazon account details, if you have an existing Amazon account, you need to enter the username and password to sign in. And, if you do not have an Amazon account, you need to choose the option “Create an Amazon account”. Here, provide the details like email, name, password and choose the option for account creation.
- Hit the “Continue” button and let the app access your microphone.
- Hit the “Yes” button for confirmation.
Once you have completed the installation, you can open the app with a click on the “start” button. We hope that these steps will let you complete the install Alexa app on your Windows PC. The provided instruction will let you complete the task in a few minutes but if you still have a doubt, you can contact the professional and get the app installed on your device in no time.