Is the Alexa Echo app free? How to Download it?
The Amazon Echo range comes with a smart digital assistant known as Alexa. This smart assistant is specially designed to make the day to day life convenient for the users. You do not need to purchase an Amazon Echo device to use the Alexa services. Just download the Echo Alexa app on your system, and experience the smart benefits of having the smart voice assistant at your command. In this guide, we will explain how you can download the Alexa app for your Windows computer.
Echo Alexa app download for Windows: Steps To Follow
- To download the Echo Alexa App on your Windows 10 PC, you can visit the Microsoft store and look for the Alexa app.
- To open the Microsoft store, tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Here, search for the Microsoft Store, and click on the option to open it.
- From the search result appearing, select the Alexa application. This free application appears with a blue Alexa icon.
- Hit the “Get” button to download it on your computer.
- Wait and let the application downloading process gets completed
- Once you find the application, hit the launch button.
- Let the application get downloaded on your computer.
- After a successful download of the Alexa Echo app on your computer, you need to set up the application. Sign in with your Amazon account to use Alexa. If you are not an existing Amazon user, create a new account now by providing the username and password, and other necessary information.
- The terms and conditions page will appear, get the continue button to proceed next.
- Allow your system to use the microphone with the click on the continue button.
- Hit the yes button for confirmation.
- After this, you can select between push-to-talk mode or hands-free mode. If you choose the hands-free mode, you just need to say Alexa with your voice command. And if you choose the Push to talk button option, you need to click on the Alexa icon to give the voice command.
- At last, hit the finish button and complete the application configuration.
- Now, you can pin the application to the Taskbar and start using the Alexa services.
So, these are some simple instructions that can help you with the Echo App download on your computer. You can also download the Alexa app for your smartphone device by visiting the support and application store on it. In case of doubt or conclusion do not hesitate to contact the experts for help.