Latest version of Alexa App Download
Amazon Alexa is a digital smart voice assistant being used in the Echo dot range smart speakers. Thanks to the technology, now users can download the latest version of Alexa app on their Windows 10 computer and use the smart services offered by this voice assistant. Yes, you do not need to purchase the Echo dot speaker for using the Alexa smart voice assistant. Once downloaded, you can use the latest version of the Alexa app on your Windows 10 computer to set the reminders, get the latest news updates, weather forecast reports, prepare to-do lists, play music, and perform the other Smart Task.
As of now, the latest version of the Alexa app is available with a selected range of HP, Asus, Lenovo, and Acer computers. The latest version of Alexa can be downloaded on your Windows computer from the Microsoft store. If you have no idea how to install the application, proceed with the steps below to do the task.
- On your Windows computer, Tap on the search bar.
- Search for Microsoft store.
- Open the store, now in the search box, type the Alexa app and hit the enter button.
- From the search result, click on the application to install it on your device.
- Once you download Alexa app for Windows 10 on your computer, launch the application to proceed next.
- Click on ‘ setup Amazon Alexa’ to proceed further with the application setup process.
- Now, you will get on to the ‘Terms and Conditions page.
- Hit the continue button to proceed further.
- Go to the settings, modify the settings as per your preference.
- Click on the ‘finish setup’ button.
- Sign in or log in to the Alexa app using your Amazon account username and password.
- If you have not created an Amazon account, you have to create one now.
- Once you successfully log in, you are all set to use the Alexa app for the computer on your Windows 10 device.
How to use the Alexa app on Windows 10?
For using the Alexa app for Windows 10 computers, you can simply say ‘ Alexa’ followed by the command you want to give to the smart voice assistant. Alexa will respond to your query, and execute the task for you. By default the wake word is Alexa. But you can change the wake word to Computer or Amazon from the settings according to your preference. There are multiple ways of using the Alexa app for Windows 10 computers, like you to use it as your system speaker.
Isn’t it amazing to use the smart voice assistant that lets you perform multiple tasks just with voice input? Well, the latest version of the Alexa app for Windows 10 computers will let you do that. The guidelines we have shared above are easy to follow and let you complete the Alexa set up easily. But if you are still unable to use the Alexa application on your system, get in touch with the team of experts for advice to complete the process.