What is the best app for Alexa Echo Dot?
Alexa; the smart voice assistant is the best application available for every Amazon Echo device. The Echo Alexa app has become quintessential after adding more skills and features to the application. The application setup will let you manage your smart home devices like Smart TV, Fridge, switches, thermostats, and more with just a voice input. If you got an Echo Dot device and want o Alexa dot set up, keep reading this post and follow the simple steps.
Setting up the Echo Alexa application is not a difficult task, all you need is to follow some simple steps:
- Visit the supported application store on your smartphone device.
- In the search bar, type Amazon Alexa, and hit the enter button.
- From the search results appearing on your screen, choose the Alexa application and click to download it on your device.
- Once the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file and complete the installation of the Alexa application on your device.
- After this, open the Alexa echo app.
- Log in with your Amazon account. If you have not created the Amazon account yet, you need to create the one now otherwise you cannot use the Alexa application.
- Go to the ” Devices” section.
- Tap the “+” icon you can see at the top.
- Go to the “Add device”, and choose your Amazon echo dot device.
- Click on the Echo model you want to set up from the list of the “Select your Echo” device page.
- Choose the language in which you would like to proceed.
You need to be sure about one thing the Orange light on your Echo dot device is turned on during the setup. If the orange light is not there, you need to reset the device. To reset the device, you can refer to the user manual and follow the instructions.
Hopefully, after following these simple steps, you would able to complete the Echo Alexa app download for your device. Amazon Echo will let you take benefits of the smart services. You can control the smartphone the appliances, book a taxi, order food, and do a lot more other stuff with your Amazon Echo Dot device after the Alexa app setup. Hopefully, the steps above will let you do the task without any trouble. But if you still find yourself unable to download the Echo Alexa App, you can always contact the experts and get a piece of professional advice to do the task.