How to Set Up Alexa on Your Echo Device?
From operating smart home appliances to managing home security and performing other Smart home tasks, Alexa has become an important part of our day-to-day life. Alexa is becoming smart with each passing day sharing wonderful User experiences with people all around the world. If you also want to use the Alexa services, you need to download Alexa app for echo dot setup and complete its installation. Be sure that you install the device somewhere in the central location so it clearly receives Wi-Fi signals for hassle-free functioning.
In this post, we are sharing some simple instructions that can help you to download the alexa app for echo dot set up on your device. So, keep reading in follow the simple steps to do the task:
Download Alexa app for echo dot Setup: Guidelines To Follow
Amazon Echo Dot is a compact smart speaker that allows users to do multiple smart tasks while sharing the best entertainment experience. One can stream music, check the weather forecast, and set an alarm using their Echo Dot device. To download Alexa app for echo dot setup, proceed with the step-by-step instructions mentioned below:
Firstly, you need to turn on the Echo dot device. Plugin the device into the power outlet.
- On your smartphone, visit the supported application store and download the Alexa app.
- Choose the “Devices” option from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the “+” icon that you can find at the top right corner.
- Choose the “Add device” option.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines and set up for your device without any trouble.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you to download Alexa app for echo dot setup and complete the device installation. To use the Alexa services, you need to speak the “Alexa” wake word as it wakes the Alexa up. Every command you give two Alexa is recorded and sent to the Amazon cloud.
What are the steps to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi?
- After you download the Alexa app for echo dot setup, you need to go to the settings menu.
- From here, choose the ” set up a new device” option.
- Hit the ” action” button and hold it for a while until you see the ring light turning orange. After this, your smartphone will be connected to the Echo Dot. You can see the list of available networks appearing in the application.
- Select the network you would like to connect to and type the password. If you are unable to see the Wi-Fi option, scroll to the bottom and choose the ” Add a network” option or the ” rescan” option.
- Hit the ” connect” button and the confirmation message will appear on your screen.
What are the steps to restore the Echo Dot device to factory settings?
If you are having trouble using the smart services after the Alexa app download for echo dot setup, you can always reset your device to the factory default and try to connect again. Here are the step-by-step instructions you can follow:
- Press and hold the action button on your echo dot voice.
- The ring light on the echo dot will turn to orange and start to Pulse.
- The ring light will now turn to blue and then back to orange indicating that you are all set to set up the device.
- Proceed with the set of guidelines again and complete the process.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you to download Alexa app for echo dot setup and complete the device installation for using smart services. Every instruction mentioned in the post above is easy to follow. But if you are still unable to complete the Echo dot set up on your own and need expert help, you can always contact the Alexa professionals for help. The experts are available around the clock which means you can contact them whenever you want and avail immediate professional assistance to find out the best possible solution to the problem.