How do I set up Alexa on my phone?
If you want to personalize the way that Alexa works upon all your supported devices, you can simply download the Alexa app for your smartphone by visiting the Google Play Store or the Apple Play Store. If you have not downloaded or used the Alexa-enabled device before, you can simply tap on the three-line menu icon after the setup and customize the settings as per your preference. The Alexa app setup on smartphones lets the users set their routine, alarm, reminders, manage lists and notes, add skills, play games, and do many other tasks. In this post, we are sharing some easy instructions that will let you download Alexa app on your smartphone device and complete the setup.
Alexa aap download: Steps to follow
- To download Alexa app, visit the supported application store on your device.
- If you are using an Android phone: visit Google Play Store.
- If you are using an iPhone: visit Apple Play Store.
- Here, search for the Alexa app using the search bar.
- You will see the results appearing on the screen, Tap on the Alexa to proceed with the installation on your phone.
- Once the application is successfully installed, open it to log in.
- You need an Amazon account username and password to log in to Alexa. So, if you do not have an Amazon account, create one now.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you can start using the Alexa features and services to enjoy the smart life experience.
What can you do with the Alexa app installed on your smartphone?
You can ask Alexa to tell you the time, deliver weather forecast information, and update you with daily news. Below we are sharing some of the most common commands that supported by Alexa:
- Alexa, what is the time?
- Alexa, flip a coin.
- Alexa set a timer.
- Alexa, add curd to my shopping list.
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar?
We would like to tell you one thing that if you want to give voice commands to Alexa, you need to use the wake word before your command. By default, the wake word is Alexa, but you can change it by choosing the available options. Alexa only responds to the wake word, so make sure that you do not forget to add the wake word before the command. We hope that these simple steps will let you complete the Alexa app download for your smartphone. If you are still having a hard time downloading the app, get in touch with the team of experts for a piece of professional advice.